If you received permission to attend an on-campus CBA course and no longer want the course, please email email@example.com to notify us that you are no longer interested in the course.
Webportal/Blackboard slides can be viewed here.
This Friday, you will have the opportunity to speak to a CBA faculty advisor regarding College of Business Administration courses and possibly receive permission to visit and ask the professor to enroll in College of Business Administration courses. Prerequisites will be strictly enforced due to high demand.
If you do not want or find a College of Business Administration course that suits your needs, we will also have Special Sessions enrollments on Friday. Any Special Session you add on Friday cannot be dropped or changed.
- The list of CBA courses is subject to change
If you do not see an available CBA course on the link above that you need, you should:
- Enroll in another Special Session, if you need business courses. Many are becoming full, so selection is becoming limited.
- Determine if another available CBA course fits your needs. Permission for CBA courses after Friday may be limited.
- Look for another course in a general department
- If your name does not appear on the reservation list, you will be denied entry.
- You must have all the required documents: RED ID card, class worksheet (your personal Special Sessions schedule), and your transcript in English, or you will be denied entry.
- Please arrive only at your assigned time. If you are late, you may be denied entry. It is in your own best interest to arrive on time.
- If you do not sign up for a reservation, you will be required to arrive at 1:00PM. You may or may not be assisted depending on space and waiting times.
- Making a reservation does not guarantee that the course you are interested in will still be available when you speak to a CBA faculty advisor
- Receiving permission to visit a CBA course does not guarantee a space in that course
- You are not enrolling in the CBA course at Marketplace, you are only receiving permission to visit the CBA course to ask the professor to enroll in the course
Reservations are closed. If you did not make a reservation, please arrive at 1pm. We will assist you depending on space and waiting times.
Special Sessions are not viewable in the SDSU class schedule.
How to attempt to enroll in Communication courses:
1. Go to the COMM department office (Communication 237) starting August 25th at 10:00AM
2. Fill out paperwork at department
3. Go to the class you want to crash
4. Listen/receive instructions from professor
If the Communication course begins before 10:00AM on Monday, August 25th, you may visit the course, but please pick up the paperwork at 10:00AM at the COMM office.
How to enroll in ENS sports courses:
1. Go to the ARC front desk
2. Go to the tent in front of the ARC to enroll (Tuesday, August 26th from 7:00AM – 6:30PM)
JMS 310W Section 4: Media Writing and Reporting
Schedule #: 21849
Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 6:40 p.m. (ROOM: PSFA 326)
JMS 460 Principles of Advertising
Schedule #: 21860
Mondays & Wednesdays 2:00-3:15 p.m. (ROOM: M-245)
Schedule #: 21859
Tuesdays & Thursdays 12:30-1:45 p.m. (ROOM: WC-230)