BAFoGs and Learning Agreements will be accepted starting Tuesday September 13th. If you need instructions on how to complete these documents, please visit the ALI office. Please put your RED ID on the document, priority will be given to documents with the RED ID.
Please submit these documents to the front desk in the ALI office only. If you submit your document by September 16th, you may pick up the completed document on September 30th in the ALI Office. Documents submitted on September 19th or after may be picked up in the ALI Office two weeks after the date of submission. For example, if you submit the document on September 20th, it should be available for pickup on October 4th.
Additional unit fees (if applicable) must be paid before any document is returned.
We would like to welcome you to the Semester at SDSU program! The weather is beautiful and we know this will be a great semester. Please refer to the information below for your Program Welcome date and time. Please visit the Orientation and Calendar tabs above to view orientation information.
A Few Important Dates:
Orientation (All Students) – August 18 – Montezuma Hall - 10:00am (Check-in begins 9:15am)
Webportal/Blackboard/Cultural Information Session – August 24 – Arts & Letters 201 -10:00 am – (optional, reservation required)
Business Courses Program student event – August 19 (optional)
Classes begin August 29
Semester at SDSU Advising will start August 18, location and times will be announced at Orientation.
If you have any immigration questions please contact Mike Dietz, our Immigration Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any tuition or other monetary questions please contact our Accounting staff: email@example.com
If you wish to purchase a parking permit for the fall 2016 semester, the permit cost is $165. You will need the vehicle license number, make, and model to purchase one.
You may purchase a semester parking permit in person at the Parking Services office, located at the Public Safety building.
Parking Services Public Safety building Open: Monday – Friday Hours: 9 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Telephone: 619-594-6671 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also purchase a parking permit online, but you must have a credit card and a valid San Diego mailing address since the permit will be mailed to you. Students who do not yet have a local San Diego mailing address should speak with the ALI Front Desk for additional mailing instructions.
Please click on this link for further instructions: Parking Permit Instructions – Online
Next, visit this website to purchase a permit: https://aztecs.t2hosted.com/cmn/newuser.aspx
Please visit the ALI Front Desk if you need further assistance or have questions regarding purchasing a parking permit.
Your health insurance brochure can be viewed here: Health Insurance Brochure
If you have any insurance questions, please visit the Insurance Coordinator in the ALI Office.
On behalf of the SDSU Police Department, welcome to the new semester. Your safety is our top priority. We encourage you to review the following safety information and reminders.
- Call 9-1-1 from your cell phone or any campus phone to report a crime in progress or life-threatening emergency. “Blue Light” emergency phones are located throughout campus and can be used for reporting emergencies.
- Call 619-594-1991 to report non-emergencies or to contact the police department.
- Be aware of your surroundings and avoid distractions such as talking on your cell phone. Walk in groups whenever possible and report suspicious activity by calling 9-1-1.
- Aztec Shield App is a free app for text and video reporting of crimes and other police-related issues. You may download this app from your app store.
- Secure your belongings by locking your doors and windows, including properly locking your bike and keeping valuables out of sight.
- Free bicycle U-locks are available when you register your bike at the SDSU Police Department.
- Do not leave valuables unattended such as backpacks, laptops or cellphones.
- Use the Safety Escort Service, available from dusk to dawn to and from on-campus locations by calling 619-594-6659. The SDSU library shuttle also operates from the library to any on-campus location or parking area.
- SDSU Alert is the primary way the campus communicates during emergencies. You may register to receive emergency text messages at sdsu.edu/SDSUAlert.
The SDSU Police Department is located in the Public Safety Building at the intersection of 55th Street and Remington Road, across from the Aztec Recreation Center.
The police department is operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Parking Office and Key Issue Office are also housed in the Public Safety Building and operate during normal business hours.