If you received permission to attend an on-campus CBA course and no longer want the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you are no longer interested in the course.
Business students may continue to visit the Advising Desk to receive permission for CBA courses and/or add more Special Sessions. There are no additional courses available from the previously listed CBA courses.
No appointment is needed.
- Receiving permission to visit a CBA course does not guarantee a space in that course
- You are not enrolling in the CBA course, you are only receiving permission to visit the CBA course to ask the professor to enroll in the course
Webportal/Blackboard slides can be viewed here.
How to attempt to enroll in Communication courses:
1. Go to the COMM department office (Communication 237) starting August 25th at 10:00AM
2. Fill out paperwork at department
3. Go to the class you want to crash
4. Listen/receive instructions from professor
If the Communication course begins before 10:00AM on Monday, August 25th, you may visit the course, but please pick up the paperwork at 10:00AM at the COMM office.
How to enroll in ENS sports courses:
1. Go to the ARC front desk
2. Go to the tent in front of the ARC to enroll (Tuesday, August 26th from 7:00AM – 6:30PM)
3. Go to the tent in front of Hepner Hall or at the Aztec Student Union (August 25-29)
JMS 310W Section 4: Media Writing and Reporting
Schedule #: 21849
Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 6:40 p.m. (ROOM: PSFA 326)
JMS 460 Principles of Advertising
Schedule #: 21860
Mondays & Wednesdays 2:00-3:15 p.m. (ROOM: M-245)
Schedule #: 21859
Tuesdays & Thursdays 12:30-1:45 p.m. (ROOM: WC-230)